PHS Band Management System
Charms is an online portal we use to provide parents and students secure access to their band accounts and related information. Charms also helps us communicate effectively with students, parents and volunteers, and is the place to access band documents and other downloads.
Please access Charms regularly as it is the primary way we communicate important information about band activities and your account. Charms is also where to find and sign up for volunteer opportunities.
Log in to Charms frequently for:
- Band Calendar: View all upcoming band events.
- Volunteer Needs: See and sign up for the bands’ volunteer opportunities.
- Finances: View your trip payments, band camp payments, band fees, fundraiser earnings, and student account (Student Miscellaneous Ledger). You may make trip payments or pay band dues through Charms.
- Documents and Handouts: View and print Marching Band music, Marching Band directory, handbooks, Charms user manuals and other important information.
- Student Information: Review and update your student and parent contact information. Note: Charms is our single database of student information used in throughout our program—communications, uniform assignment, Upbeat Notes mailings, etc. Please make sure we have your correct information!
- Band Payments: Make payments for trips, band camp and band fees (uniform, accessories, etc.). Payment made through Charms automatically update your band account—no waiting for manual posting.
How Do I Access Charms?
To gain access to Charms, contact the Band Registrar. You’ll be contacted to verify your identity. After logging in for the first time with your Band ID, be sure to change your password to one that is unique and strong.
Fundraising Account Questions
For questions about fundraising amounts posted to your student’s Charms account, contact the Band Registrar or the particular Fundraising Coordinator.
Band Camp, Trip or Band/Guard Fee Payments
For questions about the posting of band camp, trip, or band/color guard fees in Charms, contact the Band Registrar.