Marching Band Physical Form – Rank One

Parkview High School Marching Band Physical Forms Rank One

As of March 1, 2022, physicals and all appropriate documents for marching band participation should be connected or linked to Rank One.

Please read the instructions below carefully:

  • Complete ALL Rank One account information FIRST.
  • Then take the History Form to the doctor to have your Physical Examination Form and Medical Eligibility Form completed. (If you already have your physical complete you may upload it as well. If you have an active physical from DragonFly, you will need to transfer it to your Rank One Account.)
  • If you need assistance, please review this Rank One parent tutorial.

Contact Mrs. Sharda Myers with any questions or concerns at 770-279-6508 or